What Personal Information About Customers Does Selddap Pty Ltd gather?
The information we learn from customers helps us personalize and continually improve your Selddap Pty Ltd experience. Here are the types of information we gather.
- Information You Give Us: We receive and store any information you enter on our Web site or give us in any other way. You can choose not to provide certain information, but then you might not be able to take advantage of many of our features. We use the information that you provide for such purposes as responding to your requests, customizing future shopping for you, improving our stores, and communicating with you.
- Automatic Information: We receive and store certain types of information whenever you interact with us. This information is used for analysis at various levels of summary, such as location, source, browser used etc. so that we can determine how customers come to find our site, how long they stay there, what pages they look at etc. We do not view or have access to personal information in this regard.
- E-mail Communications: To help us make e-mails more useful and interesting, we often receive a confirmation when you open e-mail from Selddap Pty Ltd if your computer supports such capabilities. We also compare our customer list to lists received from other companies, in an effort to avoid sending unnecessary messages to our customers. If you do not want to receive e-mail or other mail from us, please send a return e-mail with the word “unsubscribe”
Does Selddap Pty Ltd.com share the information it receives?
Information about our customers is an important part of our business, and we are not in the business of selling it to others or sharing it with others in any way.
- Protection of Selddap Pty Ltd and Others: We release account and other personal information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law; enforce or apply our Terms and Conditions and other agreements; or protect the rights, property, or safety of Selddap Pty Ltd our users, or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organizations for fraud protection and credit risk reduction. Obviously, however, this does not include selling, renting, sharing, or otherwise disclosing personally identifiable information from customers for commercial purposes in violation of the commitments set forth in this Privacy Notice.
How Secure Is Information About Me?
- We work to protect the security of your information during transmission by using Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) software, which encrypts information you input.
- We reveal only the last four digits of your credit card numbers when confirming an order. Of course, we transmit the entire credit card number to the appropriate credit card company during order processing.
- It is important for you to protect against unauthorized access to your password and to your computer. Be sure to sign off when finished using a shared computer.
Which Information Can I Access?
Selddap Pty Ltd gives you access to a broad range of information about your account and your interactions with Selddap Pty Ltd for the limited purpose of viewing and, in certain cases, updating that information.
What Choices Do I Have?
- As discussed above, you can always choose not to provide information, even though it might be needed to make a purchase.
- If you do not want to receive e-mail or other mail from us, please notify us by sending a return e-mail with the word “unsubscribe”.
Are Children Allowed to Use C-Kayak Online?
C-Kayak does not sell products for purchase by children. We sell some children's products for purchase by adults. If you are under 18, you may use C-Kayak Online only with the involvement of a parent or guardian.
Conditions of Use, Notices, and Revisions
If you choose to visit www.kayaksandsups.com.au your visit and any dispute over privacy is subject to this Notice and our Terms and Conditions, including limitations on damages, resolution of disputes, and application of the laws of Australia. If you have any concern about privacy at either of our websites, please contact us with a thorough description, and we will try to resolve it. Our business changes constantly, and our Privacy Notice and the Terms and Conditions may change also. We do not e-mail periodic reminders of our notices and conditions, so you should check our Web site frequently to see recent changes. Unless stated otherwise, our current Privacy Notice applies to all information that we have about you and your account. We stand behind the promises we make, however, and will never materially change our policies and practices to make them less protective of customer information collected in the past without the consent of affected customers.
Examples of Information Collected
InformationYou Give Us
You provide most such information when you search, buy, post, participate in a contest or questionnaire, or communicate with customer service. For example, you provide information when you search for a product; place an order through kayaksandsups.com.au provide information in your account; communicate with us by phone, e-mail, or otherwise; complete a questionnaire or a contest entry form. As a result of those actions, you might supply us with such information as your name, address, and phone numbers; credit card information; people to whom purchases have been shipped, including addresses and phone number. This information will not be shared with any third party unless required by law.
Information You Can Access
Examples of information you can access easily at kayaksandsups.com.au include up-to-date information regarding recent orders; personally identifiable information (including name, e-mail, password and communications); payment settings (including credit card information and promotional certificate and gift card balances); e-mail notification settings (including Product Availability Alerts, Delivers, Special Occasion Reminders, and newsletters).