Shark YOGA Inflatable SUP
New Shipment instore and online now available
or 4 payments of $258.75 with Info
FREE FREIGHT - ends August 31st. Nominate your local store at checkout and well ship your SUP to you FREE.
Yoga, pilates and fitness fans...
With a wide tail and nose, width of 34’’ and 6’’ thickness, the Yoga board has been optimised for the best stability and minimal water splash over the deck to ensure you have the best platform to enjoy your activity.
The Yoga’s carrying handles are positioned on the sides of the board, so they don't get in the way of exercise and the Shark Skin EVA deck pad acts as your Yoga mat allowing you to perform your yoga poses comfortably.
A soft carry handle on the left provides a comfortable carrying option.
High pressure valve.
Max pressure 25 PSI.
Recommended pressure 18 PSI.
In the box:
- Carbon Shaft Paddle - exclusive to C-Kayak
- Quick Release Shark Fin
- Shark Coiled Leash
- High-Pressure dual action SUPer hand pump
- Wheeled Backpack - exclusive to C-Kayak
- Waterproof phone case
- Repair kit
Volume 330 litres
Rider weight up to 90kg
SHARK SUPs International warrants this product to be free from major defects in material or workmanship to the original purchaser for a period of three (3) years from the date of purchase. This warranty is subject to the following limitations:
- The extended warranty is valid for 3 years from purchase date and covers the inflatable paddle board only. Accessories supplied with the board are not covered.
- The warranty is valid only when this product is used for normal recreational activities and does not cover products used in rental or school operations.
- SHARK SUPs International will make the final warranty determination, which may require inspection and/or photos of the equipment, which clearly show the defect(s). If necessary, this information must be sent to the SHARK distributor in your country or SHARK headquarters in China with prepaid postage. Product can be returned only if a return authorization number is given in advance by the SHARK distributor. The return authorization number must be clearly labeled on the outside of the package, or it will be refused.
- If a product is deemed to be defective by “SHARK SUPs”, the warranty covers the repair or replacement of the defective product only. SHARK SUPs International will not be responsible for any costs, losses, or damages incurred as a result of loss or use of this product in material and workmanship.
- This warranty does not cover damage caused by misuse, abuse, neglect, normal wear and tear including, but not limited to, punctures, damage due to excessive heat exposure, damage caused by improper handling and storage, or damage caused by anything other than defects.
- This product must not be modified and/or fitted with a motor.
- This product must not be used in excess of the manufacturers recommended maximum load capacity.
- This warranty is void if any unauthorized repair, change or modification has been made to any part of the equipment.
- The warranty for any repaired or replacement equipment is good from the date of the original purchase only.
- The original purchase receipt must accompany all warranty claims.
- The name of the retailer and date of purchase must be clear and legible.
- There are no warranties that extend beyond the warranty specified here in.
This product is designed in accordance with standards for a specific use. Any modifications or transformations higher than that indicated by the manufacturer could result in serious risks for the user and will void the warranty.
Please refer to https://www.sharksups.com/warranty-policy/ for full warranty terms.
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other C-Kayak users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.