Powered by Riot's Impulse Drive, the lightest drive on the market.
When you first unpack your Mako Kayak Impulse Drive, there are some things to set up and install. This video walks you through this process step by step to get you on your way faster.
Best features courtesy of Kayak Angler Fishing Magazine
* Pedals backwards and forwards
* Also paddles well using a conventional kayak paddle
* Removable Pedal Drive
* 4 flush and a swivel rod holder
* Handheld rudder control
* Deep Keel for perfect tracking
* Easily adjustable Vantage Seat
* Large Well on Bow and Stern
* 6" round hatch at the rear
* 10' Hatch in Front
* Scupper Plugs
* Carry handles
* Paddle Keeper
* Anchor Pulley
|MAKO 10 Thermo|
Riots new ultralight kayaks are meant to be just that: ultra light. We have reviewed every aspect of the Cross-Light construction with an emphasis on weight reduction. This gives us an additional 15-25% weight savings Vs our cross light construction, which makes these the lightest kayaks in their category, bar none!
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other C-Kayak users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.