Best features courtesy of Kayak Angler Fishing Magazine
* Pedals backwards and forwards
* Also paddles well using a conventional kayak paddle
* Removable Pedal Drive
* 4 flush and a swivel rod holder
* Handheld rudder control
* Deep Keel for perfect tracking
* Easily adjustable Vantage Seat
* Large Well on Bow and Stern
* 6" round hatch at the rear
* 10' Hatch in Front
* Scupper Plugs
* Carry handles
* Paddle Keeper
* Anchor Pulley
|MAKO 10 Thermo|
Riots new ultralight kayaks are meant to be just that: ultra light. We have reviewed every aspect of the Cross-Light construction with an emphasis on weight reduction. This gives us an additional 15-25% weight savings Vs our cross light construction, which makes these the lightest kayaks in their category, bar none!
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other C-Kayak users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.