Prijon Seayak 520 HV Kayak
Pre-order now for next shipment: Currently out of stcok
The name SEAYAK has been synonym for fast, attractive kayaks with safe and manageable riding qualities for many years. Three different shapes are on offer to provide every paddler with the ideal boat for larger rivers, lakes or along the coast.
Due to its attractive shape (clearly sea-worthy bow) and excellent manoeuvrability, together with all the quality Prijon features, the Seayak has always been one of the best selling sea kayaks around. The only problem is that people come in different shapes and sizes and so not everybody fitted into the Seayak perfectly. Generally it was only medium built people that connected perfectly with the Seayak Classic.
- Touring seat system (position of seat individually adjustable)
- 3D Touring thigh brace (adjustable in three dimensions)
- Slide footrest (individually adjustable)
- Two waterproof bulkheads with PE-hatches
- A large deck-net behind the cockpit
- Bungee deck rigging in front of the cockpit (e.g. for bilge pump)
- Day-hatch within reach in front of the cockpit
- Roundabout-leash for mounting bags and pockets
- Paddleholder for installung an outrigger with the Paddlefloat for re-entering
- Spare-paddle holder
- Anti-theft device
- Additional hooks and eyes (e.g. for attaching map sleeves or deck bags)
- Prepared for steering
Length - 5.18m
Width - 59cm
Weight - 28kg's
Capacity - 140kg's
Storage Rear - 107 Ltrs
Storage Front - 55 Ltrs
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other C-Kayak users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.