Tough polymer carbon-fibre reinforced blades partnered with a 2-piece fibreglass shaft make the Marathon touring paddle an excellent combination of strength and durability.
Same design as the Riot Distance paddle but lighter and more flexible shaft for longer trips.
- Carbon-reinforced nylon blade material provides excellent durability when pushing off rocks or structures
- 2-piece fibreglass shaft is easy to store and transport
- Feathering is adjustable 0° or 60°, right or left
- Great blade shape.
- Includes Drip Rings and Locater
- Weight 992gms
Low Angle Paddle
Low angle paddling is more horizontal, usually between a 20 degree or 30 degree angle. Typically used for recreational kayaks and touring kayaks low angle paddles are great for a more relaxed paddling trip.
The blades of low angle kayak paddle are longer and narrower than high angle blades and that allows an easier stroke through the water which in turn will have less stress on the paddler.
If you like paddling low, slow and steady then you will be very pleased with the Marathon Paddle
- Size:17" x 7" - 45 cm x 18 cm
- Surface Area: n/a
- Blade Material: Plastic
- Blade Color: Black
- Length: 220cm
- Shaft Pieces: 2-Piece
- Shaft Material: Fiberglass
- Paddle Weight of 1.1kg’s