Shark 9ft 4in Inflatable River SUP - clearance sale price: limited stock
BLACK FRIDAY'S COME EARLY - crazy price
Make 4 interest-free payments of $124.75 fortnightly and receive your order now.
Limited stock check in-store
9'4" Shark River Board
The 9’4 Glyphis Shark River iSUP is an inflatable stand up paddle board designed specifically for whitewater paddle boarding. It’s perfect for riders up to 95kg/209lbs and offers the highest stability and maximum maneuverability to cope with choppy water and big drops. This board is suitable for all levels of riders.
What’s in the box?
The 9'4" Shark River Board comes complete with a paddle, backpack, Shark double action pump, fin and a foot leash.
Why an inflatable SUP?
Inflatables are convenient for traveling and storage. With Inflatable SUP’s you can take them on a plane or in a vehicle using the sleeping bag size carry bag, travelling anywhere without worrying about storage space or extra ticket fees. They are easy to store, just deflate and roll it up.You can put it into a cupboard or leave it in your car for those unexpected paddling opportunities that might present themselves during your travels.
Better durability and safer, an inflatable SUP board cannot get cracked, snapped, dinged, or damaged in the same manner as a hard board, because it is constructed of drop stitched PVC. It is a great choice for those who love paddling in all conditions as it can be used extensively in the presence of rocks, hot sun or even enduring some misuse from kids and other dangerous animals.
Very little maintenance is required and they are long lasting. The board will take care itself! Its life span is similar to that of a high-quality inflatable boat, because it has been manufactured using similar processes and materials. In the unlikely event of developing a leak the repair kit provided makes repairing the SUP quick and easy.
Why a Shark SUP?
Industry leading 3 year manufacturer's warranty.
This is a top-quality product manufactured using only the best materials and quality control.
Spend less and play more. Because we purchase direct from the manufacturer, and buy in bulk, you will find our Shark SUP’s as little as half the price of similar big brand models in the market, where you are paying for middle-man importers and distributors.
Cheaper but guaranteed top quality product, and always backed by the C-Kayak warranty whereby our reputation is your guarantee.
Competitor Products: We are confident about this product and what it has to offer and so we invite you to check out the competition in terms of features and benefits, quality and overall value for money.
Delivery $66 anywhere in QLD, NSW, ACT, VIC & SA (Select "Inflatable" at Checkout)
Industry leading 3 year manufacturer's warrant
Box Size = 96.5 x 40 x 30.5cm
Box Weight = 19kg
|Weight||Only 10.9 kg|
|Fin Set Up||3 Sets 4 Inch Fixed Rubber Fin|
|Construction||Shark Fusion Drop Stitch|
|Traction Pad||Crocodile Skin Traction Pad|
|Handle||3 Pieces Comfort Carry Handle|
|Max PSI||25 PSI|
|Recommend PSI||15 PSI|
|Pump||High Pressure Pump Included|
|Ideal Rider Weight||Up to 95 kg|
|D-Rings||1 On The Nose For Towing – 1 On The Tail For A Leash – 4 On The Deck For Rigging Kits
SHARK SUPs International warrants this product to be free from major defects in material or workmanship to the original purchaser for a period of three (3) years from the date of purchase. This warranty is subject to the following limitations:
- The extended warranty is valid for 3 years from purchase date and covers the inflatable paddle board only. Accessories supplied with the board are not covered.
- The warranty is valid only when this product is used for normal recreational activities and does not cover products used in rental or school operations.
- SHARK SUPs International will make the final warranty determination, which may require inspection and/or photos of the equipment, which clearly show the defect(s). If necessary, this information must be sent to the SHARK distributor in your country or SHARK headquarters in China with prepaid postage. Product can be returned only if a return authorization number is given in advance by the SHARK distributor. The return authorization number must be clearly labeled on the outside of the package, or it will be refused.
- If a product is deemed to be defective by “SHARK SUPs”, the warranty covers the repair or replacement of the defective product only. SHARK SUPs International will not be responsible for any costs, losses, or damages incurred as a result of loss or use of this product in material and workmanship.
- This warranty does not cover damage caused by misuse, abuse, neglect, normal wear and tear including, but not limited to, punctures, damage due to excessive heat exposure, damage caused by improper handling and storage, or damage caused by anything other than defects.
- This product must not be modified and/or fitted with a motor.
- This product must not be used in excess of the manufacturers recommended maximum load capacity.
- This warranty is void if any unauthorized repair, change or modification has been made to any part of the equipment.
- The warranty for any repaired or replacement equipment is good from the date of the original purchase only.
- The original purchase receipt must accompany all warranty claims.
- The name of the retailer and date of purchase must be clear and legible.
- There are no warranties that extend beyond the warranty specified here in.
This product is designed in accordance with standards for a specific use. Any modifications or transformations higher than that indicated by the manufacturer could result in serious risks for the user and will void the warranty.
Please refer to https://www.sharksups.com/warranty-policy/ for full warranty terms.